View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 06:43 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Wow you really are out there, did you show up at pizza gate to stop the child trafficking the left is doing. I seriously can’t get why anyone attempts to debate anything with you, crazy as crazy gets. But I do get a chuckle and at the same time concern that there are far right nuts thinking just like that.
just tell me what i really stretched the facts on. during a segment on abortion, Abrams said having children is why people are concerned about the cost of gas and food.

you don’t think it’s stupid to say that childless people have no legitimate reason to be concerned about inflation? Childless people are immune from the harmful effects of this inflation?

and justifying abortion as a means to avoid the effects of inflation? you think that’s a nice thing to suggest?

“vote for democrats, because the republicans won’t support your right to slaughter your unborn baby for the purposes of alleviating economic concerns.”

have liberals never heard of adoption? Abrams keeps saying that pro lifers want to force women into a lifetime of poverty due to the demands of motherhood. Are none of you aware that these mothers can avoid all the financial hardships of raising a child, by putting it up for adoption?