View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #29
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think you're fascinated by it. You pepper your posts with words like "fornicate" and "rubbers" for their titillating enhancement. Now you're vividly depicting Fluke dragging you around against your will in a bondage fantasy that would make NEWPORTMAFIA blush.

-spence
what I am , is contemptuous of the lot of them, including their apologists, which includes you.

If you don't like the word 'fornicate', then you should ask yourself why you endlessly and thoughtlessly support those who cannot refrain from screaming about that part of their lives into any microphone or TV camera, instead of keeping it in private where it belongs. I guess I'm not that evolved or sophisticated, because my only interest is in being left out of it. If Sandra Fluke insists on dragging me into it, then I get to articulate my response. If your side doesn't want to hear my position on such things, then all you need to do is stop reaching into my wallet in relation to it, and try to refrain from trampling on the constitution. Then do whatever you want and I'll keep mum.

Still dodging about the shameless lies of your man-crush, I see.