Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 04:05 PM   #1231
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Kid Rock: Trump Sought My Advice on ISIS, North Korea

Kid Rock says when Donald Trump was president, the commander in chief asked him for messaging advice about ISIS and what to do about North Korea.

The singer made his comments during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

"I mean, I was there with him one day when he ended the caliphate,"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ki...22/id/1062393/

But you people fear A Transgender more than a POTUS taking advice from Kid Rock or Making an executive order at the request of someone he saw on Fox News

Trump issued an executive order on Critical Race Theory after seeing a segment about it on Tucker Carlson's show

a Guy named Christopher Rufo who invented the CRT outrage wich FOX new mentioned like 5000 times last year

Rufo falsely claimed that a diversity consultant hired by the Treasury Department had “told employees essentially that America was a fundamentally white supremacist country,” and urged them to "accept their white racial superiority"; however, the diversity consultant had said no such thing.

But republicans and Truth are like oil and water
but it’s ok with you that Biden is using tiktok stars to spread the lie that Putin is responsible for all the inflation we’re dealing with. but not kid rock.

left=good, right=bad, we get it already.

is it truthful that putin caused then inflation?

biden administration said there was no inflation, then said it was transitory, then said inflation was a good thing, now it’s bad but all Putin’s fault.

you want the gop to be truthful but don’t seem to hold your side to any similar standard. why is that?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device