View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 07:59 PM   #20
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I'll ask again, who broke the law? You said the laptop release was against the law. I'm not trying to antagonize you,. I'm asking a sincere question.

You said this..."there’s not a court in this country would accept anything on it as evidence.. seeing it was obtained illegally"

What are you referring to? If the guy who owned the repair store broke the law, why hasn't he been arrested?

We also know the FBI had the laptop. Are you saying they broke the law in getting it?

Just asking you to clarify, that's all. Take it easy and just explain...
All you do Jim is bob for Apples

The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data

Most of the data obtained by The Post lacks cryptographic features that would help experts make a reliable determination of authenticity,

He willingly gave it to the FBI and was happy to see it go,” Della Rocca said.
He added that Mac Isaac, before turning over the computer, made a copy of its hard drive “in case he was ever thrown under the bus as a result of what he knew.”

In an email with the subject line “Why is it so difficult to be a whistleblower when you are on the right?” written on Aug. 26, 2020, Mac Isaac told Costello that he had copies of the hard drive from Hunter Biden’s laptop.
“For my protection I made sevral copies

My protection that’s funny

The Washington Post repeatedly asked Giuliani and Republican strategist Stephen K. Bannon for a copy of the data to review, but the requests were rebuffed or ignored.

Censorship Jim?

What the experts found
In their examinations, Green and Williams found evidence that people other than Hunter Biden had accessed the drive and written files to it, both before and after the initial stories in the New York Post and long after the laptop itself had been turned over to the FBI.

Your kind of integrity?

But the lack of what experts call a “clean chain of custody” undermined Green’s and Williams’s ability to determine the authenticity of most of the drive’s contents.

the portable drive he received from The Post to a crime scene in which detectives arrive to find Big Mac wrappers carelessly left behind by police officers who were there before them, contaminating the evidence.

West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.
Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, “Mail,” “Salacious Pics Package” and “Big Guy File” — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.

do let common sense get in your way

Next you’ll find a dress with a load on it.. because that’s what normal people do
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device