View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 09:07 AM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the scandal is that the fbi became nothing more than a political
weapon. if that’s baloney, fine, but then don’t cry when it happens to you.

the FBIs role isn’t to work to help elect politicians they happen to like.

The tech companies are free to censor it i guess, it’s a free country, and if fox news can have a bias in reporting, so can they. But they shouldn’t call it russian disinformation when there was never any evidence of that. This is t any more complicated than it appears.

But what the FBI clearly did, isn’t baloney. They work for us, not for the Biden campaign.

Obviously this story was crafted to help the trump campaign. but it was an accurate, legit story.

Diane feinstein sitting on the Kavanaugjvraoe allegations and waiting for maximum dramatic efffect on the last day of his hearings was also a political stunt. It was also complete BS. but that don’t bother you one bit, did it?
Sure Jan, Russia is an imaginary threat.
Remember when Putin’s favorite “reporter” Tucker was going to get break the whole thing wide open but then he fedxed something to himself and it got lost or something?

From what I remember Tucker also went a lot softer on the story after a certain point.

Almost like the Fox legal department got a call from some very expensive lawyers and then they told their poster boy to back out of the whole thing.

Rudy gave it away when he bragged about going to Ukraine to pick up some “evidence”, which were the hard drives. It was all manufactured by Russian operatives. Doctored pics and videos and fake emails.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin