View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 12:11 PM   #757
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he’s a lunatic because he says crazy things and possibly tried to run his wife with his car. he said you cannot serve god and country. He’s batsh*t crazy. You sent that because that’s what CNN tells you to do.
so you or won’t describe Walker in one word

Your the kind of Republican I mentioned earlier

All a candidate has to say to get your vote is they pray to God are against abortion and claim the the election was rigged

So it upsets you warnork possibly tried to run his wife with his car. And he said you cannot serve god and country. Which is from the Bible

But Walker Did hold a gun to his wife’s head and he has several personalities. I guess those facts didn’t show up in your in box

the Bible says basically what you claim warnok said. Is the Bible so bat #^&#^&#^&#^& crazy?

Matthew 6:24

No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.

Yet You bring this up another spoon fed outrage you lapped up

During a sermon Warnock delivered nearly a decade ago, the Democratic pastor paraphrased Bible verse Matthew 6:24, which states, “No one can serve two masters.”
“America, nobody can serve God and the military,” he said. “You can’t serve God and money. You cannot serve God and mammon at the same time. America, choose ye this day who you will serve. Choose ye this day.”

So in Jim’s world this pastor is not allowed to hold or express his beliefs

But you support a baker who should not have to bake a cake for a gay couple

Yep more freedoms for me not for thee logic

Warnock’s opponent, Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler, seized on Warnock’s comments, calling them “disgraceful.”

Classic Republicans hypocrites trying to you the military as pawns