View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:06 PM   #321
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
States responsibility not federal governments it’s that easy , the right doesn’t care about those business they used that as cover to and justify the rittenhouses of the work the pro administration boys and the latest group in or Oregon milita who tried to storm the state house , not threat to send troops to deal with them , why because they supported Trump and he loved it

As for business destroyed how about Covid what do Republicans pass 3 martinis 100% right off for corporate American

What do dems ask for Earned income tax credit.

See the difference
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"States responsibility not federal governments it’s that easy "

But what happens when the state fails in that responsibility, as in th ecase of teh Arkansas redneck governor? Why are you OK with Eisenhower sending in troops to keep the peace, but not Trump? Federal law specifically allows the feds to send in troops in certain situations, it's been done multiple times. So you're demonstrably wrong. It's primarily the state's responsibility, but when the state cannot or will not live up to that responsibility, it's the federal government's responsibility.

"the right doesn’t care about those business"

First, you are a lousy, lousy mindreader. I care about those business owners. Second, It seems like YOU are the one who doesn't care, because I asked you three times what those people are supposed to do when the state can't keep peace, and you havent answered. As so often happens, you are unable to respond to such a simple and obvious question, because even you know there is no sane answer that supports your agenda.

"As for business destroyed how about Covid"

State governments destroyed small businesses in response to covid, not politically motivated rioters. Talk about a false equivalence!

"what do Republicans pass 3 martinis 100% right off for corporate American"

Sorry, I can't find my gibberish --> English dictionary, I don't know what that means. I do know that our economy is in a v-shaped recovery, we're WAAAYY better off than most people thought we'd be at this point.

For the 4th time...what should small business owners do, when rioters are attacking their businesses, and the state can't (or won't) help them? It's "un American" for the military to help them? But it was OK for the military to help the Little Rock 9? So you're saying black students have more of a right to go to school, than business owners have of not watching their business get destroyed? Is that what you're saying? Business owners have no right to expect that their property will be protected?