Thread: New Home Sales
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 06:23 AM   #94
Rmarsh

These folks on public assistance seem to be mocking us working people....for being so stupid...not paying attention and letting this happen. I cant believe this type of behaviour is celebrated in some circles. Most of us raised by good parents would find this shameful. Mine are already in heaven and still guide most of my decision making. Hope my children would never disgrace my wife and I with this immoral life style we see on display. I've taught them to work to survive....and to not accept handouts. I wonder how Chapter Jacksons parents feel about her disgusting videos? If it were my daughter...I would let her know how strongly I disapprove and that it must stop!
Ok ....rant over....now back to building homes.......and paying my taxes.
I've always liked the cape cod style houses ....like this one we did not too long ago.
Our current subdivision of 50 something houses is just about sold out. Ongoing bidding wars on the last few.....boring cookie cutter houses on tiny lots. Congested area but with quick access to rt 24 on ramp. Hope we can get back to building the bigger custom homes after these are done.

Last edited by Rmarsh; 08-26-2023 at 06:00 AM..
Rmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote