View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 07:53 AM   #96
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The only people making it harder to vote and seem to have convinced you cheating is a problem

Are the only people and Party to try to overturn a national election because they didn’t like who won . By actual trying to cheat!

Not sure Jim when you and other Maga supporters are going to accept this glaring Truth
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i don’t think showing an id is an unreasonable burden. And when jen side claims it is, it makes me think they want to do away with ids to make it easier to cheat. Requiring an id is the single
most obvious requirement that any sane person would suggest. and that includes having to show an id to get a mail in ballot. Mass mail in voting makes it ridiculously easy to cheat and should be avoided. In person voting if possible, and show a photo id. if you object to that, you’re the one who’s trying to get away with something, and if you say it’s racist, you’re stupid and also obviously trying to get away with something.

accept what? i’ve said a thousand times i don’t think cheating cost trump. but i do t trust mass mail in voting. Checking signatures is a joke. how many people
are trained to spot differences in signatures?