Thread: $5 & $7
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 05:47 AM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I remember when gas was cheap.

We were locked down and couldn’t go anywhere. None of us had jobs or paychecks, 500,000 died, our leader at that time mused about injecting bleach to stop a virus. Same guy that wanted to date his daughter.

If ain’t perfect yet, just better.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
this post should be your epitaph. Encapsulates you beautifully.

He asked about possibly using bleach, because bleach is one of rhe things that kills the virus. He didn’t tell people to drink bleach, he just wondered if there was a way for scientists to figure out how to use it effectively.

We treat cancer very frequently with radiation. Back before it was common, I wonder how you’d have reacted if someone ( especially a republican) suggested that people stricken with cancer, could be cured by injecting radioactive material i to their bodies.

Speaking of which, your guy explicitly said we’re gonna cure cancer if he won. Well, he won. How’s that promise going?

oh and here’s a king tracking has prices. For a couple years before 2020, king before covid had any effect, average price was around $2.50 a gallon. So it’s not all covid fault that gas is now $5.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...TE_NUS_DPG&f=W

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 06-12-2022 at 05:53 AM..