View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 08:32 AM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re saying police endorse republicans now, because republicans are giving them. ire money then democrats?

Please prove that wayne. That’s absurd nonsense. Democrats are still
way more pro union. but police have had enough of being called racist assassins by democrats.

You’re an absolute, shameless
liar. prove me wrong. show me some data to support your statement that republicans want to give more money to police than democrats. Stupidest thing you’ve said in awhile.

wanting to ban chokeholds isnt the same thing as constantly telling the country that police are racist. you’re saying that’s as far as the left wants to go with police reform? please…

lord almighty…

for the 5th time now, who was congresswoman Bush calling racist?

If cops are white supremacists, then you’re an Aushwitz prison guard wayne. that’s all you are. Just hired muscle for the Klan to keep the darkies in line. if you agree with Bush, then you agree with that. Can’t have it both ways.
For the 5 th the Institution Jim not the people. I guessed you ignored my IRS example. And as usual your needles stuck on stupid again

Did you look up the Militarization of the police and it’s effects on the institutions and it’s members or how red states

What’s stupid is somehow you concluded some police unions shifts towards republicans isn’t about money?

show me some data to support your statement that republicans want to give more money to police than democrats.

Really playing dumb again 2 seconds ago you claiming democrats want to defund police but now they’re still giving more to police? So are you saying police unions were wrong when they backed Trump? Actually they were he did nothing for them he just did what he did to the rest of his supporters told them what they wanted to hear.

In his 2019 budget plan, the Trump administration proposes a nearly 50 percent cut to the COPS Hiring Program, which helps hire local police ...

Yet Ron’s gears up for 2024 with the same idea to convince police he’s on their side
Gov. Ron DeSantis to pay $5K to police who relocate to Florida

Ron claiming Florida is the most pro law enforcement state backing the blue and he’s different from states who what to defund police

Go read this is sounds and reads like something out of Putin’s office pure Propaganda

https://www.flgov.com/2022/04/01/gov...in-the-nation/