View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 10:28 AM   #10
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I see. When you respond ot my insults with insults, that's a virtue. When I respond to your insults with insults, it's a character flaw.Show Me where I insulted you first?

Yesterday, you told a demonstrable lie, that I saw the entire state of TN is awesome. It was a complete lie. I called you out for it, and you gave me a sexual invitation.No, yesterday you had told WDMS that "no, you exclude the outliers" and I responded back with "Except when you use Brentwood TN? Isn't that the one you use to talk about how great TN is while ignoring all the stats about how far behind the state of TN is?"

That's my bad? I should let it go uncorrected when you blatantly lie and dodge? Again, very convenient how you set up rules in such a way that everything you do is virtuous.
So where did I blatently lie? Where did I state as you said "that I saw (I guess what you meant by that gibberish is said?) the entire state of TN is awesome"? See I never said that. I was pointing out how you want someone else to not discuss outliers but that is what you just did and do it repeatedly.

You are such an angry POS you don't even know what people said. Here is another "sexual invitation" - such my #^&#^&#^&#^& you angry POS.