Thread: Debate
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #37
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
He has condemned white supremacism several times already. Asking him to do it again . . . and again . . . is getting old. His immediate response to Wallace when asked if he was willing to condemn it was "sure." And he said so again. When further pressed, in frustration, he asked Chris what he wanted him to call them, what label to use. Then came up with that quote, the first part of which told the bad guys to stand back (I take that to mean stop the mayhem). The "stand by" is still puzzling to me, maybe some Trump sarcasm or just mumble mouth nonsense. Although Pete thinks he knows. Maybe Trump will be asked to explain it.

He could double down on his Charlottesville comments, one of which, in that very same press talk, is that he wasn't referring to white supremacists or Nazis when he said there were fine people on both sides. Of course, that part of his statement is left out by you and Pete and the leftist media.

So the narrative continues that he is a white supremacist. And all that is needed to prove that is to keep repeating that he is. Never mind that he has condemned that supremacism, Neo-Nazis, racists, several times.
Keep believing, he can't handle the tough questions apparently, so in the end he shows his true colors. Sort of like the classic questioning by Tom Cruise and the line everyone knows, your damn right I ordered the code red. Trump when pushed always shows who he really is and you of course are an open book, you are the site DeBarr.