Thread: Debate
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 10:37 AM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Like watching a screaming 12 year old throwing a temper tantrum at the shopping center. I’m pretty sure he doubled down on Charlottesville with his Pour Boy comment, if there was ever any doubt he loves white supremacy he put that question to bed. Couldn’t watch much before I couldn’t stand watching the screaming child.
He has condemned white supremacism several times already. Asking him to do it again . . . and again . . . is getting old. His immediate response to Wallace when asked if he was willing to condemn it was "sure." And he said so again. When further pressed, in frustration, he asked Chris what he wanted him to call them, what label to use. Then came up with that quote, the first part of which told the bad guys to stand back (I take that to mean stop the mayhem). The "stand by" is still puzzling to me, maybe some Trump sarcasm or just mumble mouth nonsense. Although Pete thinks he knows. Maybe Trump will be asked to explain it.

He could double down on his Charlottesville comments, one of which, in that very same press talk, is that he wasn't referring to white supremacists or Nazis when he said there were fine people on both sides. Of course, that part of his statement is left out by you and Pete and the leftist media.

So the narrative continues that he is a white supremacist. And all that is needed to prove that is to keep repeating that he is. Never mind that he has condemned that supremacism, Neo-Nazis, racists, several times.