View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 09:11 AM   #11
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Aren’t we hiring 80k IRS agents to help catch all those people cheating on their taxes?

We can deposit checks by using your phone to take a picture, why can’t we just do the same for an I.D. Card?

We sent out stimulus checks to millions of people within days, why didn’t we include a voucher good to cover the cost of an I.D. Card?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
still spreading the 80k irs agents thing shocking

A Treasury Department report from May 2021 estimated that such an investment would enable the agency to hire roughly 87,000 employees by 2031. But most of those hires would not be Internal Revenue agents, and wouldn’t be new positions.

Care to explain why no ID was fine from 1775 to 1950 was ok to vote without an id ?

and Don't you need Id to register to vote? it's done locally not sure why that's not enough..

when I vote I tell the l poll worker my address and my name the see that I am registered give me a ballot and cross out my name .. its been done this way since for i bet 100 years

So tell me how voter fraud could change our elections How many strangers would be required to succeed

yet the Old POTUS who wants to be POTUS again sent a letter to the JAN 6th commission which includes a 10-page appendix and photos of the crowd at his rally

and his opening sentence Dear Chairman Thompson, THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2020 WAS RIGGED AND STOLEN!”

the only people creating election integrity fears are Republicans

the sooner you except that Truth the sooner we can move on as a country