View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 08:13 AM   #234
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
This is more about Kevins response to the audio than Trump ..

It just solidifies my view of Republican hypocrisy and dishonesty . And their voters willingness to look the other way when faced with solid evidence. To keep power

But the cult at best will see this audio as Kevin willing to sell out Trump. And throw him into the Rino pile because it’s easier than seeing Trump for what he is.. rather then admit they have be played ..

Hell the majority of the GOP base are punch drunk on Disney grooming children or calling anyone who criticize their policy’s as pedophiles

The accusation of Biden being a pedo is well versed on the right

Allegations of child sex molestation are a prominent part of the QAnon conspiracy theory that suggests a "deep state" is working against President Trump’s success.

Now it’s mainstream GOP

Another example

Trump-backing Newsmax TV host John Cardillo seemed to suggest in a tweet that Joe Biden was committing some kind of incestuous taboo by showing affection for his adult son. “Does this look like an appropriate father/son interaction to you?” he tweeted, along with a photo of Biden hugging Hunter and kissing his cheek.

What’s happened to the part of principal? It’s all jerry springer all the time !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so only republicans vote for flawed
candidates. the party of the clintons and the kennedy’s and john edwards ( cheating on his wife who had cancer) is as pure as the virgin snow.

very convenient for you.

That’s the hypocrisy.

When Clinton was president, democrats all said to ignore his personal life, and focus on his public policy. i actually thought that was a good idea. and that’s what i do.

When a bad democrat is in office, that’s ok. but republicans are only supposed to nominate truly good people.

and when we do, the entire left calls them racist hatemongers anyway, so what’s the point.

i dont care how my company’s ceo lives his life, how he treats his wife, etc. i care that he’s good at his job.

same with my potus. character would be nice, but nowhere near as important as results.

now, trumps lack of character is a different shade than anything we ever saw previously for sure. But hilary is as dishonest, mean, and corrupt as they come. so let’s not pretend character was anywhere on the ballot in 2016. it was a choice of two truly reprehensible people. but you only care about one of them not being principled. hilarys lack of ethics is totally fine.

that’s hypocrisy too.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device