View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 08:00 AM   #233
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i agree with you, it’s amazing how flawed trump is.

And yet…

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...2024-matchups/

All the democrats need to do, is what Bill Clinton did…move a little bit towards the center. But they don’t seem to be able to. For reasons i don’t pretend to understand, it seems they’d rather follow AOC like a bunch of woke lemmings, right off the progressive cliff.

a truly moderate democrat would win 40 states. 40. but they can’t do it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

This is more about Kevins response to the audio than Trump ..

It just solidifies my view of Republican hypocrisy and dishonesty . And their voters willingness to look the other way when faced with solid evidence. To keep power

But the cult at best will see this audio as Kevin willing to sell out Trump. And throw him into the Rino pile because it’s easier than seeing Trump for what he is.. rather then admit they have be played ..

Hell the majority of the GOP base are punch drunk on Disney grooming children or calling anyone who criticize their policy’s as pedophiles

The accusation of Biden being a pedo is well versed on the right

Allegations of child sex molestation are a prominent part of the QAnon conspiracy theory that suggests a "deep state" is working against President Trump’s success.

Now it’s mainstream GOP

Another example

Trump-backing Newsmax TV host John Cardillo seemed to suggest in a tweet that Joe Biden was committing some kind of incestuous taboo by showing affection for his adult son. “Does this look like an appropriate father/son interaction to you?” he tweeted, along with a photo of Biden hugging Hunter and kissing his cheek.

What’s happened to the part of principal? It’s all jerry springer all the time !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device