View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 07:08 AM   #214
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
so again you can't show me how she "mispoke".

Seems like you're the one (along with a few others) who sucked up the lies that are told.

And she's the drama queen -
i’ve said many times how she misspoke. she was never in any imminent danger, nothing to get traumatized over.

the cops took precautions and evacuated her. my doctor took precautions and told
me to drop 15 pounds, doesn’t mean it’s reasonable
for me to run out of there crying and screaming that i’m about to die.

if a cop is knocking on your office door, how does it takes a few minutes to figure out that’s it’s actually a cop, and not someone there to murder you?

everything is ok when democrats do it! in a few months we get to see what america thinks of that. might be a big thumbs down.

i’m sure incentivizing even more illegals to cross the border by sunsetting title 42 or whatever it’s called, will help. that’ll be a big help if we see a huge boost in crossings, because we all know that crossings are way too low right now.

and to top it all off, there’s quite possibly a recession around the corner.

had her abuela drowned yet from the leaky roof that she couldn’t help fix for some reason? and the. when math walsh raised more than enough to fix abuela’s roof, AOC refused the money, and there’s only one reason for that…she made it up, like she made this up. she’s crazy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device