View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #18
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Marxist Soldiers?

Yes. Sex Offenders too it seems.

Well, ALLEGEDLY, one guy was a Registered Sex Offender, another has a history of battery and domestic abuse, and the guy with the paramedic hat (ye right) and the Glock is a self-proclaimed member if the People's Revolution Movement. His record includes being intoxicated with a gun.

What is it about Lefty Violence that attracts people like that. huh.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...33015548739587

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
"Trained" Marxist Soldiers. It's a pre-requisite to being an Antifa terrorist.
I would not conflate LARPING with training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Sounds like they need to speed up their acquisitions of body cameras.

I've read he had a knife in the car, I keep one in the car also. It appears he did have an open warrant for a small domestic issue in July. We don't know if the officers even knew about it. That being said after watching both videos I can't see any justification for 7 shots into the back of someone who's not acting in a violent manner to anyone around and has three kids in the car.
I also assume you would not be resisting detention not have warrants for your arrest. If you did, and you were white, you may have reached same outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So the cop thinks hes going for a knife ok but still shooting him 7 times in the back is far from justified.

Yet a man kills 2 injuries 1 walks by responding police with his hand up and his ar 15 in clear view with bystander repeatedly yells that “that dude just shot someone,” but an officer in one vehicle simply asks if anyone is injured and drives toward the slain and wounded protesters — leaving the shooter to walk away.

And we wonder why people have a issue with police seeing the response between the 2 are so opposite?

It easy to see why people think what tbey think

Black man maybe reaching for a knife gets 7 rounds in the back

White guy with ar 15 kills 2 hurts another police drive by him ?

Other than race i find it hard to explain what else it could be

Many black groups have walked armed and not been arrested by police. Not enough information on site at the time.

But so I understand this: you want the police detaining white people causing trouble but not detaining black people causing trouble? Rather than people causing trouble regardless of anything??

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: