View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 11:27 AM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"she’s appointed not elected "

I'm aware. What does that say about the judgment of the people that appointed him? A transvestite kleptomaniac? Terrific!

Yes I'm very desperate. You're posting comments from readers of a conservative site, looking for the most radical ones you can find, and claiming that speaks for all republicans.

Fine.

Then the most radical, stupid, immoral liberals, speak for your whole side. Right? Or do you only apply that logic to the right?

Oh, so you don't like lies from elected politicians? So what's your opinion on CT Senator Richard Blumenthal? Or Bidens many lies, such as getting arrested with Nelson Mandela? Are those lies disqualifying? Or is it only bad when Republicans do it?

You go back to your old stale canned arguments shocking.

What does that say about the judgment of the people that appointed him? A transvestite kleptomaniac?

Jim she wasn’t arrested so there’s no issues in her background check.. but for you Tranny is was warning sigh. Not being qualified .. we get it

You're posting comments from readers of a conservative site, looking for the most radical ones you can find, and claiming that speaks for all republicans.

Sorry Jim no looking no searching at all their right on the site .

They do speak for all Republicans and all Republicans speak for them or even worse don’t say anything against them . But keep convincing yourself the GOP is on steady ground

So you still dodged the question is it ok to lie to get elected?

And there’s yours and the GOPs ethics problem . You and them don’t have any.. that’s why Trump’s running for office again members of the house of refuse subpoenas you’re all just so ethical
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 12-20-2022 at 03:56 PM..