View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 09:26 AM   #48
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
that’s legal immigrants, right? data that doesn’t include illegals, is meaningless.
Ya Jim you’re back to you (what about the ones we don’t know )

They go we’re other immigrants live it not rocket science And actually the data doesn’t s specify legal or illegal.

Your a numbers guy. Why would you think un documented people would change those % by any meaningful percentage points

Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. range from 10.5 million to 12 million, or approximately 3.2%–3.6% of the population.

so Jim you and republicans need to make up your minds and stop moving the goalposts

Is it a broken immigration system, or is it securing the same border Trump left Biden. That now it’s magically open ? Or is it dems importing Votes , or is it fentanyl

Hell now Republicans are cheering the SCJ legislating from the bench

Gorsuch is suddenly a Rino for stating the Truth

In his written dissent, Gorsuch, a Trump appointee, said he did not discount the states’ concerns about a potential border crisis but said “the emergency” on which the Title 42 orders were adopted “has long since lapsed.”

“For my part, I do not discount the States’ concerns,” wrote Gorsuch, who was joined by Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. “But the current border crisis is not a COVID crisis. And courts should not be in the business of perpetuating administrative edicts designed for one emergency only because elected officials have failed to address a different emergency. We are a court of law, not policymakers of last resort.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device