View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 05:14 PM   #28
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pete, you have said here, that you support abortion up until the moment of birth. This is subsequent to birth, it’s after the birth

I’ll ask you the same question i asked GS and WDMSO. which neither has answered.

When does the baby become a human with a right to life that’s not within the mothers ability to choose to snuff out?

because 210 democrats in the house, say that doesn’t happen right after birth. Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris were crystal clear, that mothers should be able to retain the right to choose to end the life of the baby, after the baby is born. Another term for that, is infanticide.
Actually Jim, what people say is that women and their medical professionals should be able to decide what to do.
Of course if the medical professional is one of the ones who ignores the Hippocratic oath, like the ones who administer drugs to kill people sentenced to death then it could happen.
Then again so could a brain transplant.
You however are convinced that politicians know more than doctors.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin