View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 01:11 PM   #24
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he mentioned “welfare” Paul ( which last time i checked, wasn’t limited to education) and then wdmso jumped on that bandwagon and said republicans don’t care about people after birth.

why not let him answer, instead of incorrectly portraying what he said? You are the one who "incorrectly portrayed" what was said, not me! He never mentioned charity but you tried to shift the discussion to charity.

go through it as many times as you want. if you reduce conservative donations to churches ( which is stupid as churches do a lot of charity)Where did I say that?, then you also have to adjust for things like liberals giving donations to harvard. Go right ahead but far more people give $ to churches than schools and both Rs and Ds give $ to both.

Youd adjust conservative donations down, and act like every penny that every liberal donates, feeds a starving person. Where did I ever do anything close to that? You know the difference is tiny but you frequently bring up the donation stat with this time being one of the few mentioning the difference isn't that big.

You’re not holding any cards. If you think so but I showed you where you assigned something to NEBE that he never said - similiar to what you tried to do to me a few times in the post I just quoted. And you still
won’t answer
my question. how come?
If everyone responded to everything you said, John would finally have to update his server.