View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 10:26 AM   #14
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and if data didn’t show that conservatives are just as charitable as liberals, just as likely to donate money and time to charity, you’d have a point. since the data does show conservatives are no less charitable ( actually slightly more charitable), you have no point.

i care about the quality of education. you care about how much money we spend on education. they aren’t the same thing.

When you can show me data that suggests students perform better when teachers have cadillac pensions instead of modest pensions, ill
be convinced. But there is no data that comes close to suggesting that.

my kids catholic middle school spends $5,500 per kid. In the city of hartford, they spend more than $19,000 per kid. Where do you suppose the better education is?

When democrats start to actually care about education ( instead of caring about enriching teachers unions), they’ll support school choice.

Jim stop moving the goal post this is thread is about your topic . Not you fan favorites conservatives give more or bashing teachers retirement benefits and school choice

Have zero support to counter what Nebe said “But No.. we all know Pro life voters really dont give a crap about a child once its born.”

But the gop wanting to cut social welfare benefits actually supports Nebe comment