View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 07:39 AM   #167
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Another Republican

“If POTUS allows this to occur... we’re driving a stake in the heart of the federal republic...”
That’s a text from Rep. Chip Roy (R-Tex.) to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows in the days before Congress was going to certify Biden’s win.

Roy argued in texts that Trump’s attempts to overturn his loss on Jan. 6 was undemocratic. “We’re driving a stake in the heart of the federal republic,” he said. It’s the same argument the Jan. 6 committee is making now.

Seeing I agree with these 2 Republicans they must be rinos
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so why was it ok for maxine waters and a few other congressional democrats, to try to overturn Trumps 2016 win in some states, in their attempt to give the 2016 win to hilary? there was zero evidence of wrongdoing in those states, but they tried. Even Joe Biden told them to stop, he said the 2016 election was over. He was right.

i think what trump did was awful. i think what the congressional
democrats did was awful. i think it’s awful when any of our representatives try to overturn our votes

you only think it’s awful when republicans do it. which means your outrage is politically selective, which means it’s fake.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device