View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:36 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
"Trump is not the greatest threat to America that has ever existed, nor that currently exists. What is a far, far, greater threat is what is pointed out in the video that started this thread." Did you drink a fresh batch a Kool Aid when you wrote this ?

No . . . I haven't had Kool Aid since I was a kid. How about you? Had a little bit too much of the Courvoisier before you posted this loony, wacko, drivel of nonsense?

You are a deep state 1 trick pony...

Nah . . . no tricks, no ponies. Deep state, as explained in the Tim Poole video, is, simply, our federal administrative governance--the alphabet federal agencies. It's that major portion of the federal government that regulates a great portion of your life. It's real. And its powerful. Only liars or brainwashed idiots would deny that.

and your youtube source has a Merch page selling items like the following...

Funny they are talking about the constitution But sell Trump super saiyan images (the man who ignored the constitution)

Is it unconstitutional to sell Super Saiyan T-shirts?

of course Illuminati Secret society T shirts

?

and the age old far right claim the media is the enemy

"Far right"? It's an age old claim, period. And it is very often true. It is especially true when the media pretends to be "unbiased" when it clearly is not . . . and far worse, when the media is directed in ways by the government--which the twitter revelations are showing.

but keep trying to rebrand yourself as a concerned American
It's not about me. And what makes you think I am not concerned? If I was not concerned, I wouldn't bother to make this post.