View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 02:01 PM   #57
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I agree the GOP is beating this drum. But from what one of you guys posted, it doesn't look like independents are all that confident.

Let me ask you this...the upside to universal voter id law, is that it increases the integrity. What's the downside, exactly?

"And Trump trying to steal the election is a major concern"

But as we'd expect, it's not concerning to you when congressional democrats tried to steal the 2016 election. Shocker.

A Harvard poll (Harvard isn't a right wing school) has Trump beating Biden by 7 points. It's all amazing, actually. Americans say they like Trumps policies, then they elect Biden in a landslide, now they all soured on Biden. We are pretty fickle and stupid, collectively...

As much as I pray Trump doesn't run again, if he did and won...it would almost be worth it to see the left's reaction.

you saw the list ... and the vast majority of states require some form of ID ..

Its only red states that keep moving the goalposts based on there self created Voter fraud

Kinda like In Fla the no Gay bill being sold as protection of children
will prohibit primary school teachers from classroom instruction related to sexual orientation and gender identity,

which is not happening! i repeat not happening anywhere in FLA or the Nation just like CRT imagine that... or banning trans from girl sports suggesting its a rampant problem

Id like to Ask Ron why is this law needed NOW? Seeing Republicans Have controlled the Governorship . and the Senate and House in the state since 1999... are they suggesting the state board of education is complicit and has allowed and encouraged this outrage the Ron needed to Correct ?? it's just an election Stunt and the Base is taking it hook line and sinker