View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 11:42 AM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim you keep skipping over the party who has created this panic and the skepticism around the elections .. all based on a lie and pure dishonesty..

And Trump trying to steal the election is a major concern in that 50% and lack of trust in the election

If you can’t trust your own POTUS who can you Trust
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I agree the GOP is beating this drum. But from what one of you guys posted, it doesn't look like independents are all that confident.

Let me ask you this...the upside to universal voter id law, is that it increases the integrity. What's the downside, exactly?

"And Trump trying to steal the election is a major concern"

But as we'd expect, it's not concerning to you when congressional democrats tried to steal the 2016 election. Shocker.

A Harvard poll (Harvard isn't a right wing school) has Trump beating Biden by 7 points. It's all amazing, actually. Americans say they like Trumps policies, then they elect Biden in a landslide, now they all soured on Biden. We are pretty fickle and stupid, collectively...

As much as I pray Trump doesn't run again, if he did and won...it would almost be worth it to see the left's reaction.