View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 08:23 AM   #47
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i want election integrity, which is guaranteed if you require bids to vote and get an absinthe ballot. i’m not lying.

it’s also not lying to say that democrats oppose these simple and obvious steps to ensure integrity. again, it’s normal
to wonder why.

it’s not racist, or even political, to advocate for ids.

i’m not saying the gop doesn’t play games. sadly, they do. but ids are so obvious, it’s suspicious to resist it.

you’re reaction, as always, is that everything is ok when the left does it.

if you put a bunch of non-political
problem solvers i’m a room, and asked how they’d ensure election integrity, every one of them would say voter ids are the single
most important thing. there’s no argument against it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim Voter ID laws go back to 1950, when South Carolina became the first state to start requesting identification from voters at the polls.

Many state had some form of voter ID the Republicans started pushing for stricter laws

And if you look at the states Trump lost. They all had voter ID .
Just proving the election integrity laws some states are pushing is no restrict voting

Look at Texas they have had Non-strict, photo I’d even in 2021. Then Trump lost and they saw the voter Turn out it the state and went bananas , DNA

https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...hronology.aspx

Jim my issue isn’t with the need to show an ID in my town An election person ask my address finds it in a book ask my name matches it then draws a red line thru it. It’s been the same way for over 50 years . No problems and if the decided to change it to require an Strict photo ID . Based only that a candidate won or lost or some crazy was claiming mass voter fraud then I have a problem with that..

And that’s all these states did they saw Trump lose and then changed the laws to protect against something that didn’t happen ,

But since the base believe the lie the cowardly Reps went along with it
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device