View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 11:37 AM   #28
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
I was just busting your chops being in the people's republic. The Republican votes in Wyoming count the most, so maybe it evens out?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I figured (hoped) you were but to me the vote always counts, even when it counts less.

I think RI will be closer to T this time but will still go Biden. But this is a Protest vote against the national Dem party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfish9 View Post
Right with ya Boss Man . I wrote in Ronald Reagan last time,not that anyone would get my point, the Dems. Wasted 4 years of this present term and did absolutely nothing to help our country ,but instead chose to make the path as difficult as possible rather than lead by example,had they done a good job in the preceding 8 years, old yellow head would not have made it into office, I could never in good conscience vote for any of them..hopefully, both sides get their act together and work as one to fix our broken nation
No matter who wins.
I wrote in McMullen (what a waste that turned out to be) but in hindsight, I should written in Reagan ; ) . This time I think we need to run the clock. What I Hail Mary: Trump wins, then on Jan 20+ 1 week he decides to retire. What I will settle for, we make it through the next 4 years with no party controlling all three elected levers and have a Centrist that can bring both sides in together.

Neither side is capable of this right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
Average federal taxes paid over past 4 years by a person with a 50k salary is 40k. Taxes paid by a self proclaimed "billionaire," $750. At same time debt grew by 36% it assuring the next gen of 50k class people will be hammered even more. Not that it is apparent that the thread was started to argue whether a person's priorities are what some numbskull thinks they should be.

Sure. Trumpo only paid $750

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I don't know of any Trump supporter who thinks by "armies" of supporters he was threatening violence. I take it to mean that they would try to spot fraud and report it, not beat people up if they were cheating.
This ^^^ .

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: