View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 09:06 AM   #76
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Flipping from CNN to Fox can make my head spin a little too fast though. Takes great effort to discern the fact and context from the emotional, condescending agenda of both channels.
I just watched 30 seconds of Fox broadcast. They were showing this quote about the capitol that some nut wrote for the NY Post

"It has bestowed the great gift of the moral high ground on the most undeserving people in the world: Joe Biden and the left.

They now have a free pass to persecute their ideological enemies while enacting their pet cultural Marxist projects and changing this country irrevocably for the worst."

Katie Pavlich, who apparently is a fox commentator, was asked what she thought "Most of that is true, but I disagree that they have a free pass."

So she agrees that the most undeserving people in the world are Joe Biden and the left. She believes they will persecute "their ideological enemies" (which is greatly ironic given the current administration that she almost certainly supports). She agrees with making a parallel between Biden's agenda and Marxism. If 80% of nutters are getting their info from these sources or worse, it clearly explains where we are. We will never be a functioning society when this is the rhetoric that a substantial and powerful (see gerrymandering and electoral college) portion of the country hears and believes.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.