View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 11:57 AM   #62
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Any recent examples of you saying a Republican was on the right side and a democrat was on the wrong side?

"The GOP had control of both houses of Congress back in 2015 and spent ZERO TIME on oversight of Burisma, etc. They could have"

Trump wasn't POTUS. Just because he was the first to ask for the investigation, doesn't necessarily mean the request fir the investigation wasn't legitimate. Maybe the Republicans in Congress are to blame for not asking.

You are assuming (proving my earlier point of bias), that the fact that Trump was the first one to ask for an investigation, means it was a sham.

That makes zero sense. Do the investigation. If it shows that Biden did nothing wrong, then Trump deserves blame for wasting our time. So what are you afraid of? How is that unfair? It's not unfair. But it doesn't serve your narrative, which is all that matters. Nothing else matters. Your every post shows that.
John Solomon’s writing on the Biden’s has been amply disproved and there is no predicate for the investigation.
Here’s a few big questions about Solomon and his involvement with Russian oligarchs and their underlings.
1. Did you ever take money or benefit, directly or indirectly, from Dmitry Firtash? Did DiGenova and Toensing introduce you to Firtash to serve as your source? Was it before they formally became his attorneys? To whom and how much did Firtash pay to generate and circulate the disinformation that you published?

2. How much did you pay Parnas? Was it your own money? Whose money was it? Was your employment or use of Parnas arranged by DiGenova and Toensing? Explain the involvement of your attorneys in the full range of your transactions with Parnas.

3. When did you hire DiGenova and Toensing as your attorneys and for what matters? How much have you paid them, over how long a period of time and for which specific services?

4. How many articles have you written that included information provided from sources you knew to be clients of your lawyers, DiGenova and Toensing? On what topics?

You probably should worry about this, it’s pretty closely tied to a number of Trumplicans.
Lev Parnas set up meetings and calls for Nunes and his aide Derek Harvey to help with their investigative work, per Parnas's lawyer
The Russian ties run deep into Trumplicans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin