View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 09:21 AM   #62
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Exactly wrong. I despise him as a man. For his supporters, it's his policies and results that count. I hate his ethics. I like his agenda.

Funny did that type of thinking work for Germans.

I hated Hilter the man and his killing of jews. But i like his results and agenda

Jim you can't go fishing with a child molester or rapist and claim your only with them for the boating and fishing

You own Trump the good the.bad and the ugly ... didn't your catholic back ground teach that?

Your like the rest of the conservatism lost rudderless no morals ethics purely Transactional

Also why now can the senate do a court justice but not a covid relive bill. Or would that just help blue states so f it ?
"You own Trump the good the.bad and the ugly"

Fine. Then to the same exact degree, you own Clinton's ugly deeds as well as the accusations against Biden.

Fair enough?

"didn't your catholic back ground teach that?"

My Catholicism makes it crystal clear that there's only one party to support. Here's a hint, it's not the party that celebrates 9th month abortions and tramples on the rights of the Little Sisters Of The Poor.

"lost rudderless no morals "

Anytime you'd like to have a rational, sane comparison of each others moral compass, I'm game.

I'm the one being consistent. You are the one with no morals or rudder. You say I own Trump (which is ridiculous), but you'd never admit you own Clintons character or Bidens. Only you get to support immoral people without having a stain. Its evil when the other side does it, perfectly OK when you do it. Because CNN said so.