View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 02:01 PM   #47
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
So you're excuse for not answering Jim is in order to amuse yourself by watching him throw a tantrum?

Well, we have not have "collectively . . . run aground" as you put it. We are still "sailing" in the Covid storm. Making some headway. Doing better than most countries. Did those countries also "run aground"? Did they all have bad "captains"?

The only bad "captain" is Xi Jinping. China is more like a ship run by a captain than is America. And he is, no doubt, delighted to see us, and other countries, blaming their leaders rather than him.

We have such a great opportunity to use what China has done with this pandemic to bring down its communist regime, and free the Chinese people to truly join the rest of the world . . . but we would rather waste that opportunity and try to score political points . . . and by default let China off the hook . . . and give them the free ride to continue on its path to world domination.

I don't think you can answer Jim's question. I think you're too invested in your own distortions. I don't think you know what the right "important question," as you put it, is.
You crack me up, you assume I read your posts