View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I don't think you know what the definition of a troll is. You have NO friends here yet you come every day and start threads complaining about Dems. - Isn't that the text book definition of a troll? What else would you call what you and Scott do? Maybe you shouldn't be such a vile person that people feel the need to insult you back when you insult them first. You repeatedly ignored where I showed you threads people responded to the threads you started and your anger came to the surface and you responded with insults like a child. As I've said numerous times, if you don't like to be insulted don't insult someone first. Don't recall telling you to blow me - I know I've called you a di ck numerous times.
i know what the definition of a liar is. even guy aren’t stupid enough to believe that i was complaining that pelosi got her hair done. it was about her ( like many powerful democrats) demanding that we make sacrifices that they never consider making themselves

You were trolling for a blow job. i’ll take my trolling, if that’s what it was, over yours

Best of luck with your search.