View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:04 AM   #40
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i didn’t bring up “Pelosi getting her hair done.”

the whole point of that, is that she was in a business without a mask, when she had sad many times on camera that we couldn’t do that. the fact that she was getting her hair done while showing that constant liberal hypocrisy, is irrelevant. the post was about her going maskless around others.

You’re either very dishonest or very dim for saying that post was about her getting her hair done. Anything to avoid the point. So she wasn't getting her hair done? The salon sh made her keep her mask on. It just shows what a petty little boy you are that you need to start a thread about someone w/o their mask on when the vast majority of the time they were seen w/masks on.

Maybe you should stick to trolling guys to blow you.
I don't think you know what the definition of a troll is. You have NO friends here yet you come every day and start threads complaining about Dems. - Isn't that the text book definition of a troll? What else would you call what you and Scott do? Maybe you shouldn't be such a vile person that people feel the need to insult you back when you insult them first. You repeatedly ignored where I showed you threads people responded to the threads you started and your anger came to the surface and you responded with insults like a child. As I've said numerous times, if you don't like to be insulted don't insult someone first. Don't recall telling you to blow me - I know I've called you a di ck numerous times.

Last edited by PaulS; 10-22-2022 at 08:10 AM..