View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 03:59 PM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you’re offended by President Biden using the F word, wait until I tell you about the guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden can use the F word 100 times a day, i don’t care. What i do care about, is the fact that his tenure has brought with it stock market drops, likelihood of recession ( if we’re not already in one), insane inflation, insane gas prices, spikes in crime, a mess at the border, russia and china being clearly emboldened, and a cultural collapse where we don’t seem to care that we’re brutally harming our children. i also care that unemployment is low, and biden gets some credit for that. if the infastructure bill actually results in an improved infastructure, Biden gets credit for that too. i can praise him and criticize him. you might try that sometime.

i care about policy results. The only reason i bring up bidens style, is to point out that you give him a pass for things that you attack republicans for.

But i don’t care about a presidents personal behavior style. I care about him delivering results.

I think Biden and Trump are terrible people. They’re not identical, i think Trump is vulgar and offensive more frequently. But i think they’re both scumbags

in think McCain and Romney were decent guys, as was Bush. I can’t help but note that their integrity didn’t result in the left treating them any more fairly than they treated trump. The left hates republicans, they are obsessed with hate for republicans, and all they do is talk about how hateful, racist, and threatening we are.

Fine. if you want to fight with brass knuckles instead of velvet gloves, you have to expect the right will too. Trump beat the left at dirty fighting, and they went berserk.

When obama left office, democrats held fewer elected offices than at any time since civil war reconstruction ( thats true,,look it up). The gop is way better off right now after trump, than the democrats were in 2016 after obama, and the gop is about to make gains in 2 weeks. there’s a reason for that.