View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 09:47 AM   #32
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Not by you he doesn't.Why do I need to criticize anyone? You and faux news seem to do enough criticizing here for a 100 people.

For the second time, how many offensive remarks does a president get to make, before it's reasonable to criticize him for it? What's the magic number? And how did you arrive at it?There is no set # bc their statements are constantly scrutinized so most reasonable people cut people in the news some slack for most statements/actions - of course you don't when it is a Dem.

Hint, you can't answer that by claiming i have no friends...It is true though

And I don't care that Biden said these things, nor do I care that Trump says them. I hold them both to the same standard, which is, improve life for Americans and I don't really care about your personal style...

You are the one with different standards. The entire left. Republicans have to be saints, democrats can do whatever they want. Trump is the first Republican ever to beat the democrats You mean by showing how classless he is by insulting everyone and lying constantly?in the arena of dirty fighting, and you can't handle it.We can't handle it??? that is funny. We don't need to start multiple threads complaining about the most minor things like you do.
The difference between you and I is that I am not as petty as you and don't feel like I need to comment on every post here or start a thread on everything. I don't need to come here first thing in the morning and stay on until late at night, 7 days a week. A good example is you started a thread on Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done - how petty is that. You also use the same few inappropriate statements that Biden, Obama and Hillary made constantly as if they are the same as Trump's thousands of inappropriate statements.