View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 02:42 PM   #146
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I've flip flopped on Trump? Well, I guess you can't go 2 seconds without lying. I've said from day 1 that he's amorally bankrupt reptile, a vindictive, immature jerk, who nonetheless implemented policies that people actually like (he broke the record in the Gallup poll asking Americans if they're better off after 4 years of his presidency, how else would you interpret that?).

"Donald Trump could cost the Republican Party control of Congress if he announces a presidential bid before the midterm elections in November, GOP pollster Frank Luntz said."

Oh, I agree with that. I have always said I hope he doesn't run again. So I have no clue what you're responding to.

Could you please tell me, how I've flip flopped on Trump?
Scrub all you want, you’ll never get the Trump stench off.

Morals don’t matter, do they?

Next you’ll explain again how Trump supported NATO, even though at his rally he said as president he told European NATO allies that he would not come to their defense if they were invaded by Russia. “That’s right, I will not come to your defense,” he says he told our allies. The audience cheered.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin