View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 09:36 AM   #10
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the governor of GA is saying the video is in the proper hands, so I don't know what you mean, unless you have evidence that's not true.

I don't put a lot of credibility on what Trump or Rudy say. But the governor of GA hasn't continually made any claims that got laughed out of court. SO I don't know why I'd dismiss what he says without evidence that hes lying or wrong. I know why you are all doing it, but there's no reason as of now, for a fair person to do it.
Nor should you. Rudy either knows he needs a pardon OR Trump has video of Rudy with a live boy or dead girl he is blackmailing him with. If not Rudy has really just lost it. The video with the hair dye (and now farting) is just making him out to be a sad old fool. Completely has destroyed his legacy.

What I take it to mean if it is 'in the right hands', I assume that the proper authorities in Georgia will examine the video and determine if there was wrong-doing.

I am sure they (GA republicans) would love to find wrong-doing, if they can disenfranchise some democrats and charge up the right to get the votes out in the January runoff.... So, if there is a 'there' there, I expect we will hear pretty soon.

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"