View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 08:30 AM   #155
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And of course Jim this was just another Ron campaign aid. Disguised as leadership

In a Tampa news conference, which his press secretary hyped as an event that would make the “liberal media meltdown,” DeSantis noted there is no state law banning gender-affirming treatments but included that in the executive order suspending Warren because one day the Legislature could ban them.

“The Legislature of Florida may want to come in and do something on that, you are going to say presumptively you can’t do it?” DeSantis said during the event.

His press secretary hyped as an event that would make the “liberal media meltdown,”

Yep keep thinking anything he does is for his constituents. It’s done all for Himself . This is just 1 of many examples
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
banned gender affirming treatments for who? for everyone? or for
kids?

wayne, the guy just had an election and he won in an historic rout. what do you conclude from that? how can you not conclude that his citizens like what he’s doing?

man, it’s two years away and you guys are coming unglued over him, and he hasn’t even announced he’s running, and i don’t see how he can beat trump in a primary unless it’s just the two of them.

it must be very exhausting to constantly bend, or outright deny, factual truth that isn’t convenient for you.

I get why he terrifies you. he represents the popular policies of trump, with a far, far less obnoxious personality. You can easily paint trump as a lunatic without having to look stupid doing so. Can’t do the same with desantis, at least not yet, he’s got plenty of time to screw up. Desantis clobbered , and i mean clobbered, Cuomo on handling covid, and he did so while managing not to harass all the women within ten miles of him.

That’s called “winning”.