View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 12:10 AM   #31
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
who told tens of thousands of lies? Santos?

i’m not comparing trump to anyone. I’m comparing Santos lies to Bidens and to Blumenthals . the fact that none of you can counter that other then to insult me, tells me i’m right.

if blumenthal lies about serving in vietnam, how is that less a consequential than santos lying about where he went to school?

if Biden lies about getting attested with Nelson Mandela, or Hilary lies about getting shot at by a sniper, by what standard are those lies less consequential that Santos lying about where he went to school?

Just clearly explain why Santos is worse.

And Ive said he should be kicked out. so i’m consistent. unlike you guys.

And i never said trump lies the same amount as biden or
anyone.
Looks like George Santos's $700,000 donation to his own campaign may've been laundered money from a Ponzi scheme called "Harbor City Capital," which defrauded investors, selling them fake stocks, totaling over $17 million.
New reporting from the Washington Post reveals that Santos received payment from Harbor City as late as April 2021.

On April 20, 2021, the SEC filed a complaint against Harbor City accusing it of fraud.

On May 11, 2021, Santos formed the "Devolder Organization."

When Santos then ran for Congress in 2022, he claimed the Devolder Organization was his family's firm, with over $80 million in assets under management.

There is no proof of any kind that the Devolder Org ever did any legitimate business.

Santos claimed Devolder Org paid him a $750,000 annual salary in 2021 and 2022.

Santos then contributed $700,000 to his own campaign.

He never mentioned Harbor City in any of his mandatory federal disclosure forms.

The investigations into Santos will reveal the truth -- but it very much appears that Santos took ill-gotten gains from the defrauded investors of Harbor City, parked them in Devolder, and then used them for his campaign.

Santos is NOT in a good position, let's just say.

Meanwhile Junior says Democrats way over-value college degrees and credentials, which really are meaningless.
Well maybe in red states…
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin