View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 12:20 AM   #26
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Nice joke about how many Dems vs Repubs died. I didn't know that they actually somehow checked what the party affiliation of every corpse was. Kind of ghoulish. Did they check their gender identification as well? Did the Cis outnumber the Trannies.

A quick look at various articles I came across, this from CNN Health: "preliminary data from Johns Hopkins University, compared with more than 350,000 Covid-19 deaths in 2020 and more than 475,000 Covid-19 deaths in 2021" when there were no vaccines in most of 2020 with first vax shots occurring in mid December, and vaccines administered through all of 2021. Which squares with what I said "I think I saw that slightly more died under Biden's regime than under Trump in about equal time frames"--being the last year (1920 for Trump) and first year under Biden (1921 under Biden). So I wasn't "wrong." Of course there are variables to consider, but Covid variants continue strong. It was not shocking, though, that as soon as Biden took over, there wasn't as much of this scary constant weekly headline tallying of covid deaths in the media and drummed by you in this forum.

But it's old news and who cares. And the death toll is up to 1,107,998+595 now. Of course, Elaine Chao, as you pointed out, says that "maybe" it's Trumps fault. Yeah, right.
Actually it’s pretty simple
Based on death rates in counties and voting records
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin