View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 07:49 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
That's ridiculous speculation. And rather crude at that. And various Dems were saying not to trust the vaccine because Trump was responsible for getting it produced. There was, as expected, a bunch of back and forth political bull$hit going on. There are still a lot of folks dying from Covid now. I think I saw that slightly more died under Biden's regime than under Trump in about equal time frames. And that the vaccine does not, as originally promised, actually prevent getting Covid, nor prevent transmitting it. It just, supposedly, makes it less severe and helps older folks with pre-existing conditions to survive at a better rate.

So "focusing," as has been going on for the last three or four years does not prevent more transmission, as we can see as many are still getting it and dying from it.

Of course that's no big deal now because Biden ended the pandemic so there is no need to create weekly headlines about the number of deaths.
Apparently you’re wrong

Almost Twice as Many Republicans Died From COVID Before the Midterms Than Democrats:

After vaccines were widely available—the Republican excess death rate rose to nearly double that of Democrats, and this gap widened further in the winter of 2021.

They really owned the libs
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin