View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 07:13 PM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
That's ridiculous speculation. And rather crude at that. And various Dems were saying not to trust the vaccine because Trump was responsible for getting it produced. There was, as expected, a bunch of back and forth political bull$hit going on. There are still a lot of folks dying from Covid now. I think I saw that slightly more died under Biden's regime than under Trump in about equal time frames. And that the vaccine does not, as originally promised, actually prevent getting Covid, nor prevent transmitting it. It just, supposedly, makes it less severe and helps older folks with pre-existing conditions to survive at a better rate.

So "focusing," as has been going on for the last three or four years does not prevent more transmission, as we can see as many are still getting it and dying from it.

Of course that's no big deal now because Biden ended the pandemic so there is no need to create weekly headlines about the number of deaths.
Dems were saying not to trust the vaccine because Trump was responsible for getting it produced.

Wow you’re deep down that rabbit hole ..

Dems we’re saying that because Trump was pushing the release of the vaccine to benefit him before the election. Not because he was responsible for getting it produced

Keep up the fantasies

The reality is the Maga horde and the anti vac crowd
Praised Trump and gave him all the credit for the vaccine production

Then refused to take it ! Lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device