View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 03:06 PM   #17
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Michael Shellenberger is a journalist/activist for the environment and for homelessness. He was a registered democrat until last year, now he’s an independent. TIME magazine labeled him a “hero of the environment”. Not foxnews, but TIME.

In other words, He’s not Sean Hannity.

Musk gave him access to the Twitter files related to Hunters laptop. Here’s his take. It’s pretty obvious what happened here. There aren’t a lot of different conclusions one can arrive at. Shellenberger is a rare journalist who’s not blinded by ideology ( those exist on both sides), he goes where the truth takes him.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/elon...gs-learned-fbi
It likely would have taken a few hours for the FBI to confirm that the laptop had belonged to Hunter Biden. Indeed, it only took a few days for the journalist Peter Schweizer to prove it. (See video from the tweet below.) And yet the FBI did nothing to investigate the many signs of criminal activity revealed by emails and other documents on the laptop.

And yet the FBI did nothing to investigate the many signs of criminal activity revealed by emails and other documents on the laptop.

Now I know why Jim and Fox News likes this guy he has no understanding of how justice works how evidence works

Based on this logic. I should be able to give the FBI a note and some paperwork I found and claimed
Jim had illegal business dealings a hooker on the side .which I thought were crimes

And the FBI should have taken all at face value and arrested and charged Jim. With my imaginary crimes the next day

But leave George Santos alone he did nothing wrong
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device