View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #172
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You said he was being described as a domestic terrorist, it's part of your bad habit of conflating statements, taking them out of context and then dipping the mess in hyperbole.
i said the act of giving a nazi salute, was listed as a possible act of domestic terrorism by the school board.

why is that worth mentioning to the justice department? someone calls you a nazi, and you call the feds?

you guys went too far spence. that’s how i read this. the dnc moves a bit to the center, or they get absolutely creamed in 2022. unless things ( inflation, gas prices, covid) improve drastically, they have to move to the center, because that’s where america is. you guys can’t limit your focus on trump anymore.

AOC, one of the dumbest and unaccomplished people
on the planet, somehow has the power to lurch the whole party way to the left of where america is. what works i. san francisco and the upper wear side of manhattan,,doesn’t olay well in NC and FL. i don’t say that because i like it ( though i do like it). I say it because it’s true.

all they need to do to get back on track, is pass the infastructure bill, which everyone wants. The squad won’t let them, unless they pass a zillion dollar liberal utopia bill. why are those things necessarily connected?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-04-2021 at 08:20 PM..