Thread: Ben Sasse
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 05:25 PM   #48
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Now we find that the White House political director helped set the line-up for the "Save America" rally and march on the Ellipse on January 6.

Representative Mo Brooks: “Per my cell phone records, on Tuesday morning, January 5, I had a telephone call with Brian Jack, White House Political Director. He asked me to speak at the Trump rally the next day”

Only the best, most seditious people.
Oh, my. Seditious people. Better round them up. Or at least keep them off of our really honest, objective, fair, and even handed social platforms. We all know certain speech should not be allowed. It might trigger. Well . . . actually all speech does. But the speech we think might do bad triggering needs to be canceled. Speech that triggers anti-Trumpers is good speech and shouldn't be banned. And friendly constructive speech by the CCP and Iranian Mullahs spreading lies about America would actually trigger good things throughout the world and be especially good for us, so should not be deplatformed.

"Democracy dies in darkness" is so true, but it thrives when the darkness is the cancelling of pro-Trumpist speech--or even scary pro-American nationalist speech--or actual Trump speech. Cancelling those opinions is true democracy.