View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:36 PM   #74
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
If doing nothing is your how you measure his Greatness, your absolutely correct, he’s a a GOAT
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
doing nothing...yet a record number of americans said in a 2020 poll, that they were better off than 4 years ago. Gallup does that poll every presidential election year, and never before have as many americans said they were better off.

this list is “nothing” to you? I’ll start by saying he had some big failures as they all do , like no i
orovents i’m healthcare and letting violent riots co to use in liberal states whose governors couldn’t keep peace, he added too much debt.

the list of “nothing”:

tax cuts ( big expansion in child tax credits, helping people
with kids)
historically low unemployment
lowest minority unemployment ever
increased funding for black colleges ( just what a racist would
do)
criminal justice reform ( just what a racist would
do)
created economic opportunity zones in blighted cities ( just what a racist would do)
progress towards peace in the middle east
routed ISIS
didn’t send kids to die in questionable wars
stock market records

did i fabricate any of that? did any of those things not happen during his tenure?

This list, is why even in the middle of a pandemic, a record number of americans said they were better off than 4 years ago. I know how much you hate that. But it’s true.

trump is a disgusting human being, a disgrace as a husband and father. his results as the ceo of america, are the best since at least reagan.

If all you can do is say he did nothing, hat tells us more about you, than it does about trump.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device