View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 07:17 AM   #161
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so Det ich points out the laughable
lie that biden told about creating all the jobs lost during covid that i bet sky came back no thanks to him.

you respond by pivoting immediately to trump bashing.

Bob, what are you afraid would happen, if you just admitted Biden was being dishonest? What do you think would happen? What are you afraid of?

Biden has unemployment at 3.4. i think trumps lowest was 3.5. Biden can, and should, brag about that. A meaningful number of jobs have been created on his watch, and he absolutely deserves credit for that.

But most of the 12 million jobs weren’t created, they came back after covid let up. That started before biden took office. Trump and biden share credit for that recovery. Is that not accurate and fair?
It’s simple math Jim, his numbers don’t work and since at this moment Trump is the number one candidate for the 24 run, with Ron nipping at his heels, should I be bashing Nikki, Pompeo or some other GOP candidate? With Ron suggesting like Scott, social security should be on the blocks every five years, unless Trump is charged, he could be your nominee. What about our disdain and focus on Trump don’t you get, are you not capable of grasping the obvious?